Saturday 1 March 2014

Subscription Box - Wantables Accessories - February

As Wantable had an offer for a free box (just pay shipping and taxes) if you ordered one in January, I decided to go for the Accessories box after choosing Intimates for the first. Details on how to get your own and the cost are at the bottom of the post.





 Accessory Street Flora Rosa Scarf - $40

I love this scarf! It's so soft, and perfect for summer. It has a gorgeous floral print, with an ombre style colour fade from pink to orange. 

Close-up of the print: 

 Marlowe Bracelet 

I like this bracelet as it can go with any outfit and isn't too glitzy so can be worn in the daytime as well as dressed up.The mechanism makes it easy to put on and take off.

Bracelet

On my invoice it stated my last item was a pair of earrings. However, in my box was another bracelet instead. I don't know the name of it or how much it costs as there was no information but it is a nice stretchy silver bracelet.

I contacted Wantable and they replied very quickly apologising for the mix up with my items and said they would send a pair of earrings immediately (they had run out of the pair I was originally supposed to get). They also very kindly said I could keep the extra bracelet. Definitely some of the nicest customer service I have ever dealt with!

Amandalynne Earrings - $18


I received my replacement earrings a couple of days ago and this is what I got. I love them, they are glitzy and glamorous. The smoky grey and onyx combination looks great. They also go well with the bracelet I received in the box too.


The Wantable boxes are normally priced at $36 if you subscribe (you can cancel at any time) + $14.20 for shipping and taxes to the UK. This works out at around £30.70 which is a great deal and definitely worth the money. Also, as they are an American company, the chances of anyone else having the items you receive are pretty much nil!

Let me know what you get if you chose to subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment