Friday 7 February 2014

Subscription Box - Wantable Intimates - February

I have been dying to try out the various Wantable boxes for a while and as soon as I heard they had launched UK delivery I jumped at the chance! After much thought, I decided to go for the Intimates Box first. It is the most recent addition to the collection which also includes Make-up and Jewellery boxes. Each box costs $36, plus $7 handling fee and $7.20 tax for UK delivery (other countries may have different charges) bring it to a total of $50.20 which is around £30.70. The handling charge of $7 is very cheap for delivery from the US, and the tax fee means you will not be hit with custom charges later, which are normally  more than double that.

The delivery was super fast, especially coming all the way from the US. I ordered the box on 29 January and it arrived today, 7 February. And as Wantable cater to each customer individually as I will explain below, they have to pick which items would most suit you first, so I was very impressed to receive it after only 9 days.

When you first log on to the Wantable website, you will first need to choose whether you wish to receive the Make up, Jewellery or Intimates box (or all three!) You will then get a brief description of any theme's or new products you may find in this months box. The next page you will find the quiz, which you complete to help the team decide what to put in your box. Be honest about your likes and dislikes, and any sizes you may require. Once you have completed this you can order your box and sit and wait for the arrival.

Now onto my box.



There is a lovely message on a piece of card you will see when you first open the box.



There is also an inspirational quote on the back of the card which I love.

MUK LUKS Nordic Wonder Slipper Sock - Chianti $24

After seeing a few reviews I had spotted a couple of people receiving these so I was hoping I would get them, therefore I was delighted to see them in the box. They are so cozy and I love the pattern. Perfect for the cold weather around right now.

Alo Yoga V-Neck Tank - $21

This top will be perfect for working out in. I like the pale blue stripe down the side which makes it more interesting than a plain navy top.

 St. Eve Seamless Boyshort Pink Stripe $9

Boyshorts are always so comfortable, and I love the fun bright colours so will definitely be using these.

Rhonda Shear Pin-Up Girl Lace Control Panty Navy $19.90

I have never used control pants before but thought I would add shapewear to my preferences to try them out. I like that these are not plain and boring like many I see in stores. The lace detailing and navy colour make them look much nicer.


Overall I am really happy with my box and will be using everything in it. I will probably tweak my preferences for my next order, taking out shapewear and hopefully I will receive some nice tights/leggings or funky socks.

To order your own Wantable box, visit their site here and choose which box you wish to receive. Let me know which box you have chosen to go for :)

As I ordered my box before the end of January, I received a credit for a second box free. I have ordered the Jewellery box, which should arrive in around a week. I will add a review of this as soon as it arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment