Friday 6 December 2013

Subscription Box - Astrid & Miyu Jewellery - December

It's December, therefore time for another Astrid & Miyu Secret Box. And this time it comes with surprise extras! 

The secret box costs £39 and are available every 3 months - March, June, September and December. In it, you receive various items of jewellery from their site which totals around £80. Unlike some boxes, these are not just the items that don't sell as well or are left over from previous seasons, but quite often their best selling or brand new products!

You can subscribe to the box here, and read my previous reviews for the September and June boxes.

Now to this months' box. Especially for Christmas, the boxes this month are a festive red so as soon as I spotted the box I knew what it was. The box inside is also looking festive with a green ribbon.



The goodies inside:


First up the extras:

Jelly Pong Pong Shadow/Liner in Bronze £10.50
This is the first time Astrid & Miyu have collaborated for a box and they are off to a great start! Jelly Pong Pong products are great so I was delighted to see this included. The colour looks fab so i cannot wait to try it out. If you want to buy the Jelly Pong Pong Shadow/Liner it is available here for £10.50.


Ubuntu Chocolate Lime & Chilli Sample Bar
As soon as I saw there was chocolate included, I photographed it then started eating it immediately. It wasn't until I read the back I realised this was Lime & Chilli flavour! I probably would have been wary of trying it if I had known beforehand but it is surprisingly good! The dark chocolate works really well with the line and chilli flavouring. If you want tofind out more about any of their other fabulous flavours (ginger is definitely the one I most want to try), then visit their website here



Pearly Queen Necklace in Gold £39
I love this necklace and it will be perfect for wearing over the Christmas season. The pearls look chic and classic while the addition or the gold chain with black and clear crystals adds a unique twist. Chunky statement jewellery is in this season, whether it is with a casual outfit to bring some fun to it, or a classic LBD at a Christmas party. The necklace is available here.



Locked Love Ring £49
I have received Rose Gold items in my previous boxes and have fallen in love with it. This ring is no exception. The heart design is very cute and the dainty cubic zirconia adds sparkle. I can't wait to wear this with my Puppy Love Ring. The ring is available here.



As always there are cards included in the box and as this box was the Holiday Hamper, they include various biscuit, jam and chutney recipes. Below are the two I received for Shortbread and Chocolate Chunk Pecan Cookies. I can't wait to try them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment