Tuesday 25 June 2013

Subscription Box: Astrid & Miyu Jewellery - June Box

After trying (and failing) to find a beauty box I loved every month, I decided to try something different. A site called Astrid & Miyu was recommended to me so I thought I would check it out. For £39 every quarter (March, June, September and December) a box of jewellery hand picked for you is sent out. A detailed survey is sent out to you asking about your likes, dislikes etc after you make your payment. Although personally, I have yet to find an item of their jewellery I dislike!

This is what I received in my June box.
The jewellery comes in a box with each item in a cute little bag.




Gorgeous Rose Gold Puppy Love Earrings (£59) 
Available here.

Summer Heat in Turquoise (£29)
Available here.

Also included were some cocktail recipe cards.

I will most definitely be continuing with this box as not only is it excellent value, but their jewellery is beautiful, well made and their customer service is excellent which seems to be rare with subscription boxes. 

I highly recommend you sign up for this box before September. And if you do, or already get the box, let me know what you have received from them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment